Here is a list of the general rules for the event. Please visit our FAQ page for more information regarding all aspects of the event. If you have any questions about the event, please reach outto us through our Contact Us page and we will be happy to provide you with whatever information you need.
We hope to see you at one of the Zombie Blood Run events soon!
RUNNER PARTICIPANT & ZOMBIE PERFORMER Rules:
Violation of any of the event rules will be a breach of the event waiver agreement and management reserves the right to eject anyone who is in violation of any of these rules. There will be no refunds for anyone who is in violation of the event rules.
* If the zombie horde has taken all of your flags before you cross the finish line, don’t panic. There are HEALTH PACKS located in certain areas. Keep an eye out for them and if you find one, you may take ONE and only ONE health flag.
* If you have no more flags, you may not take any flags from another Runner participant or pick them up off the ground.
* You may not make direct physical contact will a Survivor or Zombie performer. You are not permitted to hit, touch, strike, spit on, tackle, kick scratch. bite, pinch, jump on or do anything that will harm the Zombie performers or fellow Runners. We know that you will be encountering the Undead and that you will be scared and the adrenaline will be racing through your veins, but you need to keep your composure.
* The health flags that you will wear for the event must be clear and visible at all times. You are not permitted to hide or tuck the flags into outer clothing. It’s simple, don’t cheat. You will have more fun if you just try to avoid the zombie hordes. Flags must be worn on the sides of your waist and back.
* Management reserves the right to refuse admission to the event if anyone is suspected of being intoxicated or under the influence of narcotics. This poses a potential threat to other participants at the event and will not be tolerated. Be smart, stay sober and alert. You will need to be on your game and at peak performance if you want to survive the zombie attack.
* You must be at least 12 years of age on the day of the event to be eligible to participate and must be accompanied by an adult.
GENERAL EVENT Rules:
* There will be no weapons, real or fake replicas, allowed at the event. Leave them at home.
* No outside alcohol or drugs of any kind will be permitted at the event. Don’t worry, there will be plenty of refreshments available for purchase on the day of the event.
* You must be at least 21 years of age with a valid photo ID on the day of the event if you plan on consuming any alcoholic beverages. Please be responsible and don’t drink and drive. We want you to return for the next zombie infestation.
* You are not permitted to bring any pets or animals of any kind to the event.
* There will be no overnight camping for the event.
* All participants in the event, whether you are a Survivor or Zombie Performer, you must obey and follow all of the instructions given by event management and staff.
* As part of the waiver you have signed to participate in the event (as a Survivor, Zombie Performer or Volunteer) you agree to allow the event producer to use your likeness in any photos or video that are taken on the event day, for promotional use. Remember to smile or scream, show
you’re having a good time.
GENERAL SAFETY Rules:
* If you have any health issues that may arise while you are participating in the event, please notify any event staff and they will take care of you and get the medical attention you may need. We want to make sure everyone has a safe, scary and thrilling good time.
* If you want to skip any obstacle, theme area or maze, you may do so, however we encourage you to explore all of the elements of the adventure. Trying to avoid an area or maze will expose you to zombies that are specifically looking for the weak or squeamish. Stay together with your team and get through the challenges that face you on the adventure. You’ll be fine.
* Please be respectful of your fellow participants. Physical contact of any kind is not permitted and if you are observed or reporting doing so, you risk being disqualified from the event and possibly ejected from the premises. That would be a shame. We want you to have a good time but we need to make sure everyone involved in the event also has a safe and fun experience.
Thank you for your cooperation and helping us make this event a memorable experience for all...
both the living and the dead.